- Things To Do
Showcase Your Local Products
The Sonoma County Harvest Fair is your answer to creative marketing! Our Marketplace is where everyone will come to snag award winning wines at a great price. While they are stocking up on their holiday beverages, you can get a jump on holiday sales by offering local products and unique wares hand-crafted in Sonoma County.
Are you a Food Concessionaire or Nonprofit Agriculture Organization or Community Service Group? We have space for you too!
Spaces are limited and are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Harvest Fair Facts
- 3 day event - October 6 - 8, 2017
- Winner of 2015 Best Annual Festival of Sonoma County bestowed by The Press Democrat readers
- Home of the annual World Championship Grape Stomp
- Home of the annual World Wrapped Cooking Competition
- Grand Tasting Pavilion features over one-hundred-fifty Sonoma County wineries and innovative cuisine from this year’s winners, plus craft beer and cider.
- Workshops, seminars, art shows and live music round out this celebration of Sonoma County's harvest season.