Sonoma County Event Center at the Fairgrounds Update
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests, employees and promoters. We are actively following the California Department of Health, Sonoma County Public Health Department, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to keep up-to-date on the latest COVID-19 information.
The Sonoma County Department of Public Health has mandated that all individuals living in the County to shelter at their place of residence, except that they may leave to provide or receive certain essential services or engage in certain essential activities and work for essential businesses and governmental services.
The Sonoma County Event Center at the Fairgrounds Event Schedule is updated on the website and Facebook.
While we have not experienced any issues, we are being abundantly cautious and will abide by the requests of the state and county health officials regarding public events.
Please follow these guidelines to prevent the spread of germs:
- Maintain social and physical distancing of 6 feet when outside of your home
- Wear a face covering to the extent possible, such as a fabric covering, scarf, bandana, or similar garment, while outside of your home
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Resources and updates on COVID-19
- Sonoma County Public Health Department: https://socoemergency.org/
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019