Teejay Lowe, President Jake Martini, Vice-President Jacqueline Balletto, Sonu Chandi, Cindy Crane, Pat Emery, Nick Frey, Scott Goyne, Michael Haney, Daniel Kedan, Karissa Kruse, Tony Linegar, Tammi Matthias, Mo McElroy, Les Perry, Tom Scott
Welcome to the Sonoma County Fairgrounds. In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment we ask for your cooperation in complying with these Rules of Conduct at all times.
These activities are prohibited on the Fairgrounds:
1. Running, shooting, horseplay, throwing any type of debris.
2. Disorderly or disruptive conduct of any type.
3. Threatening, belligerent or hostile behavior of any type.
4. Standing or walking in larger groups that block the movement of Fairgrounds patrons or cause inconvenience to others.
5. Bicycle riding, skateboarding, rollerblading, Moped riding, Segway riding, overboard or skating of any kind on our grounds.
6. Bringing alcohol,(cannabis)or illegal drugs of any kind on to the fairgrounds property.
7. Blocking any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage, doorway, walkway, fire exit or stairway.
8. Use of loud or obscene language or gestures or other offensive behavior that interferes with Fair patrons enjoyment of activities and events at the Fair.
10. Sitting on or placing feet on tables
12. Being on grounds without a shirt or shoes on.
13. Bringing pets on grounds with the exception of service animals (see Service Animal Policy)
14. Soliciting for sale anything on grounds without written agreement from the Sonoma County Fair.
15. No gang-related attire, obscene or offensive clothing. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we considered inappropriate. No clothing or apparent that obscures the face unless worn for cultural, religious reasons or medical conditions.
16. Interfering with Fairgrounds business or interfering with the conduct of business by the Fairgrounds.
17. Distributing buttons, bumper stickers, hats, balloons, t-shirts, novelty items, food or beverages by non-concessionaires.
18. Any activity that could result in physical harm to person or property.
19. Possession of any article defined as a weapon. Any act defined by federal, state or local statute or ordinances as constituting a crime.
20. Patrons are allowed to bring single wagons, no attached wagon trains are allowed on the grounds. Attached coolers no larger than 12”x18”.
21. All persons entering the Sonoma County Fair agree that they are subject to a protective screening and/or search for weapons, narcotics, alcohol and illegal items.
Violations of these Rules of Conduct will constitute cause for removal of the violator from the Sonoma County Fairgrounds property.
The Sonoma County Fairgrounds complies with California State provisions, which allow service dogs in all public areas. (Miniature horse trained to do work or perform tasks for persons with disabilities are also acceptable).
A service dog is a a dog trained to do specific tasks for a person that he or she cannot do because of a disability. Protecting someone, giving emotional support, or being a companion do not qualify a dog to be a service animal, and are not allowed on the fairgrounds.
At the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, “Dogs in Training” or “Puppies in Training” with appropriate identification will be allowed in all public areas with appropriate supervision providing they do not create a disturbance. One “Dog in Training” or “Puppy in Training” per trainer will be allowed on the property. The Fair reserves the right to exclude any “trainees” creating a disturbance.
Sonoma County Harvest Fair • 1350 Bennett Valley Rd. Santa Rosa, CA 95404 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 707.545.4200 •Web Development by Boylan Point